Singapore, Singapore /
Strategy – Cross-Border /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
This role would be part of the Cross Border department in our Singapore team. The incumbent would be looking at the continuous improvement of Cross Border's daily operational activities within the fulfillment team, monitoring of daily inbound and outbound shipments to and from Singapore and the standardization of operational processes for Singapore.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor and track lead time and service quality at every leg of the parcel lifecycle and preparing SLA/inventory reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Using the In-House WMS system, monitor the data accuracy and generate weekly audit reports.
- Compile data for biweekly P&L review and periodic budget preparation
- Generate and confirm the accuracy of invoices, bills, and other related charges
- Maintain records and generate reports related to vendors and cross border shipping inbound and outbound from Singapore
- Perform any other administrative duties related to cross border shipping
- Communicate and coordinate with third party vendors and agent
- Maintain open communication from vendors and clients and perform first level of problem analysis and solutioning
- Coordinate with warehouse and fulfilment department for Cross Border related operational issues
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing
- Adaptable, proactive, and possess a positive attitude and work ethics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Submit a job application