Jakarta, Indonesia /
Strategy – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Win, retain, and develop business accounts via sales hunting activities
- Growa ndmaximize revenues generated from each account by building rapport and trust with customers and being informed about their business needs. Act as trusted consultant for key accounts
- Support customer retention through collaboration with sales, operations and business intelligence team to resolve issues faced by customers
- 3 - 5 years in a high-pressure sales environment with a proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- English literacy a strong pluspoint
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior stakeholders at organizations
- Experience in logistics, E-Commerce, B2B sales will be considered as a plus point
Submit a job application