Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Strategy – Cross-Border /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Customs Broker will monitor and review every aspect of Ninja Van Cross Border Operations for the purpose of improving operational processes to better serve customers and to make the company operations more efficient.
- Integrate operational data and perform both real-time and batch analyses to ensure operational service levels and client expectations are met.
- Monitor and drive key metrics such as Customs Clearance, Last Mile, end to end lead time, delivery completion rates, operational data quality, etc.
- Cover all Customs Clearance processing and transportation for Import and Export shipments.
- Recommend process improvements for every day operating procedures.
- Prepare project and regular reports to management for discussion and implementation.
- Compliance on Key Performance Indices.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Customs Administration.
- Must be a Licensed Customs Broker.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Freight Forwarding or any related industry.
- Adept multi-tasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- Ability to work across functions and in a matrix organization.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Google Sheet, etc.
Submit a job application