Customer Service Supervisor
Udomsuk, Thailand /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Supervisor shall manage customer service agents to achieve team’s goal that contribute to improving customer experience resulting in repeated customers. Supervisor shall rally and motivate their team by creating a conducive environment promoting positive communication, service mindedness as well as a role model for agents
As Customer Service Supervisor, you’ll …
- Manage performance of up to 15 agents in the digital channels such as Facebook chat, Line App chat, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.
- Responsible for improving KPIs such as CSAT, DSAT, QC Score, Contact rate, FRT, Productivity, etc. that contribute to promoting customer experience within the digital channels
- Able to handle customer complaint escalations and recommend solutions
- Person-in-charge for coordinating and escalating troubleshoots and improvements in our digital channels such as SNS, Zendesk or salesforce macros, chatbots, etc.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly report as well as ad-hoc tasks requested by manager or regional team
What we're looking for...
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably in psychology field
- At least more than 5 years’ experience, of which at least 3 years in a supervisory role of more than 10 staff
- Direct experience in supervising digital channels such as Facebook chat, Line App chat, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.
- English skill is a mandatory (TOEIC >700)
Submit a job application