Regional Manager (GMA)
Luzon, Philippines /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Manager will be tasked to oversee all operations and expansion in his/her part of the Philippines (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao or Metro Manila) and to lead a team of up to 7 Area Managers and their respective ground Station Managers.
In addition, the Regional Manager will be responsible for the operational health of the region, leading the team of Area Managers and their respective Station Heads, and working with the Operation Unit Managers to improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity. He/she will ensure that all hubs under his care are aligned and compliant with company protocols, strategies and directives
- Reports to the Head of Fleet and carries out his / her directives with the aim of contributing to the overall strategy, standard operating procedures and best practices of Last Mile Team
- Oversee all Last Mile (Delivery and Hybrid) operations in his/her respective Region Cluster taking the ownership of Cluster level KPIs such as, but not limited to, productivity rating, delivery success rate and cost-per-parcel rating.
- Manage the Area Managers and Station Heads of the Region Cluster through an active role in the recruitment process and coordination with Fleet Training Team on the provision of trainings to develop the desired skill set and competence of the team
- Representative of the Region Cluster of Last Mile when coordinating with other Operations Unit Heads to resolve issues affecting customer satisfaction and needs
- Scale Operational Capacity
- Lead process improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiencies and productivity
- Establish standard operating procedures to ensure seamless flow of the operations
- Ensure adherence of the stations to 5S Standards
- Prepare for audits and address findings without due delay
- Constant coordination with the Human Resource Department in the aspects of manpower planning, recruitment and discipline.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Fleet
- BS/BA Degree in any field
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce industries is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the senior supervisor or manager role
- Experience in using any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) softwares such as warehouse management systems, or equivalent is an advantage
- Cash Management
- Resource Management
- Conflict Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Corrective, Preventive and Improvement Actions
- Planning and Budgeting
- Geographical knowledge or familiarity of the assigned region
- Data and Metrics Interpretation
- Above average proficiency in MS Excel or GSheet; Excellent data processing and analysis
- Business savvy - Understands how hub level operations affect overall country performance
- Process-based Thinking
- Effective decision making
- Willing to travel
Submit a job application