Admin, Office Management
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- To assist front desk for corporate office
- Handle phone calls and visitors with friendly and professional manners
- Responsible for travel bookings including flights and hotels in accordance with corporate policy
- Receive and distribute parcels and letters to respective staff
- Manages name card ordering & distribution
- Manage access for new & existing employees
- Manage cleaners and their duties accordingly.
- In charge of office access card for employees.
- Assist in managing company activities
- Handle general office administration - maintenance of office equipment, pantry supplies and office stationery
- To maintain office cleanliness
- Responsible to manage the inventory
- Managing departments attendance update
- Assist clerical duties when necessary
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Performing ad -hoc duties as and when needed
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken & written).
- Able to speak mandarin will be added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (words, excel, powerpoints) & G-Suite
- Independent and strong self-disciplined person.
- Multitasking, systematic, highly motivated, good communication skills and excellent organisation skills.
- Possess own transport (if any)
Submit a job application