Regional Sales Manager - Sumatra (Medan)
Medan, Indonesia /
Commercial – Field Sales /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree (S1)
- Minimum 5-7 years experienced in Logistics Sales.
- Personable and a good communicator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable using enterprise software.
- Understand how to retain and grow customers in the area.
- Experienced in leading a sales team and understanding the sales processes & CRM tools.
- Designing, executing, and supporting sales strategies for Ninja Xpress’ growth in Indonesia.
- Mapping and acquiring potential clients in Social Commerce and Small Medium Enterprise, and other sectors requiring Ninja Xpress logistics services.
- Preparing sales material, presentations to help with new client acquisition, and generating sales report metrics for internal purposes.
- Managing and monitoring day-to-day relationships and communications with clients.
- Working closely with our partners to find and implement innovative solutions.
- Managing, coaching, and empowering the team.
- Willing to travel across Ninja Xpress Premises
Submit a job application