Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Commercial – Marketing /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Work closely with Marketing team and other internal customers to determine the needs and detailed requirements
Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
Be in charge of the design for brand identity, promotion materials, social media graphics and Company events such as conference & seminar.
Review final layouts and make improvements as needed.
Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
Research new software or design concepts
- College/ University graduated
- Graphics or photo imaging software (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge on design, communications and media, customer service
- Creative thinking, getting information, interacting, time management, influencing skills
- Innovative, independent and can work under high pressure
- Good at English
- Open for fresher
Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- 13th month salary, KPIs from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager etc.
Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
Submit a job application