Regional Manager, B2B (Customer Success)
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Field Sales /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Field Sales channel is one of the larger sales channels of Ninja Van that is primarily focussed on the SME population, non ecommerce platforms. Its focus is on offering final mile delivery solutions in the express and domestic parcel segment to B2C e commerce and non ecommerce shippers alike. The department is responsible for the revenue development, market share expansion and profitability of this segment within Ninja Van. Country led teams will focus primarily on designing and executing on a local sales plan while the regional organizations support them on areas of the processes, policies and governance.
This position partners closely with the regional and local Customer Relationship Officers (CRO) teams to build and implement best-in-class go-to-market capability across the Field Sales channel and to deliver superior customer retention. He/she will work closely with local sales heads to ensure proper setting of critical customer success operations to drive business growth. This differs from the Head role, which focuses more on the macro-perspective and setting of the strategy.
This role will be responsible for evaluating the current customer journey, engagement touch-points and recommending improved solutions; including key performance indicators to measure success. It is important to ensure compliance to our Company’s policies and procedures. This is a fairly new area of focus, and the function is not yet fully mature at this point.
- Work closely with the regional Field Sales channel, operations and marketing leadership teams to identify opportunities for Customer Service Excellence in the areas of customer retention, experience and operating effectiveness.
- Support the regional Field Sales customer journey design and apply appropriately how it interfaces for a seamless customer journey through the channel from awareness to advocacy, orchestrating between digital (e.g.CRM, Salesforce) and the traditional channels (e.g., sales teams, customer relationship touchpoints)
- Ensuring regional customer relationship operation’s success and team management, including overseeing and maintaining the CRO team's quality and direction.
- Design and create regional customer relationship management practices, focused on continuous improvement and evolution of support offering designed to enable scale and excellence.
- Create SOPs, SLAs and KPIs to determine and measure the appropriate actions and responses.
- Influence local market adoption of policies and procedures through personal involvement in implementation in ensuring best practice transfer.
- To conduct weekly performance review meetings with key stakeholders and meeting minutes to be taken.
- If Key Performance Indicators are missing targets and/or processes not in control, the Head of Customer Experience should review/troubleshoot and ensure effective corrective actions are taken by the relevant parties.
- Drive accuracy in manpower forecast (inclusive of part-timers) in support of increased interaction volumes especially during peak periods); optimizing cost to serve.
- Develop a Complaints Management process and handling of claims procedure.
- Working with regional marketing to gather qualitative and quantitative data from customers on their experience, their needs, wants and perceptions of the company - translating that data into actionable insights
- Developing insights and analytics around customer behaviour, definition, demographics etc to build segmentation and a more tailored approach to engagement.
- Supporting local country leaderships with their day to day needs.
- Support commercial areas as and when required alongside the business to ensure overall project success and acceptance of the stakeholders.
- Detect potential dysfunctions and/or entries deficits in our business solutions systems, react to any rising information related to process gaps
- Assist in development of relevant materials such as presentations, reports and related analysis as and when required by the business.
- Minimally 5 years of experience in CX journey mapping, Sales & Marketing, Communications, Contact Centre Management, Project planning and IT skill sets. A progressive and proven track record of success.
- Experience in logistics operations is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in driving change cross-functionally and working within project or virtual teams.
- Ability to balance effectively between ‘strategy’ and ‘execution’ to deliver expected results
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders in meeting the company’s goals.
- Act with a sense of urgency and follow through till project/task completion.
Submit a job application