Customer Service Agent - Shipper Support
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Operations – Shipper Support /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
* Able to handle large volume of tickets, calls & internal messages.
* Capable of handling several tasks simultaneously.
* Pleasant voice, able to turn a negative situation into a positive one.
* Manage the ticket queue (emails).
* Handle ad hoc request over the phone or messaging system.
* Answer all shipper requests until resolution is achieved.
* Handle inbound calls and requests.
* At least diploma or above in any field preferred.
* Fast learner, with ability to learn on the go.
* A minimum understanding of logistics and/or customer service.
* Works well in a team environment as well as self motivated to accomplish tasks on their own.
* Language proficiency in English.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Typing speed of minimum 60WPM.
Note : This team will follow working calendar of Singapore .
Submit a job application