Senior Customer Service Team Leader
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- To resolve customer relationship management conflicts.
- To analyze customer information and needs to improve customer relationship.
- To monitor SLA compliance performance and mitigate breaches.
- To provide coaching to others to develop their skills and knowledge on their jobs.
- To maintain close relationship with all interdepartmental stakeholders and ensure timely response to solve customer issues.
- To do recruitment and selection of new staff as a preliminary interviewer.
- To analyze business processes improvement solutions to determine effectiveness.
- To analyze better ways to approach problems through synthesizing and reorganizing the problem information and risks associated to those different approaches.
- To analyze market needs and opportunities in key accounts within assigned verticals.
- To analyze the prevalent trends, dynamics and market movements to grow businesses.
- To analyze customer logistics service needs by building communicative and open relationships.
- To do other tasks given by Management from time-to-time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in Customer Service field and managing a team.
- Experience in the logistics or e-commerce industry is preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Result and people oriented.
- Able to adapt to changing business dynamics and varying customers’ needs.
- Advance interpersonal skills.
Submit a job application