Seller Acquisition Executive, Digital Services
Metro Manila, Philippines /
Digital Services – Digital Services /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
- Reaching out to potential customers via cold calls and emails
- Establishing the technical and commercial needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new products and solutions.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Diploma or Degree in business, IT, or a related field
- 1 year of sales or marketing experience (Applicants with minimal work experiences but possess strong extra-curricular and relevant internship records are welcome to apply)
- Experience in an e-commerce environment highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
Submit a job application