Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Offset incoming payment in the system & update the cashflow
- Update dispute in the Dispute Log
- Assist for checking & adding new customers/Shippers
- Checking email & assist to reply those request documents from Shippers/Customers
- Assist on ad-hoc task
- Assist Sending Invoices/Credit Notes
- Bachelor's Degree, Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or Management only.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel) & Google Suite (spreadsheet & form) is a MUST
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Possess own transportation as will be required to travel (Frequency:Low)
Submit a job application