Analyst, Business Intelligence
Phra Khanong, Thailand /
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Data drives all of our critical business decisions and forms the backbone of our operations. We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence who will be responsible for leading the Data Analyst team in order to analyze the data to identify the root causes of the problems from many areas, also comes up with his/her own initiatives and make them happen to help Ninja Van make better decisions around our operations, pricing, expansion strategy, and financial planning.
What you will do
- Providing instant visibility and insights to team Managers, enabling them to make better decisions and improve their processes.
- Involving in the key business meetings or discussions to provide the necessary insights to support operational excellence initiative as needed.
- Leading & providing any supports needed to the team members.
- Providing data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers.
What you will need
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Applied Stat, or Computer Science related
- At least 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, SQL is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and collaboration skills
- Good command in English
Submit a job application