Enterprise Account Executive
Who Is Nisos?
Nisos is the Managed Intelligence company. Our services enable some of the world’s largest companies’ security, intelligence, and trust & safety teams to more smartly defend against and more effectively respond to advanced cyber attacks, disinformation, and abuse of digital platforms.
We are a mission-driven company committed to combating digital adversaries; this is the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, we empower an open and diverse workplace, and we strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find creative solutions for our clients.
What is the Opportunity?
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Nisos, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients for our managed intelligence offerings. This role will not only provide you with the chance to bring our differentiated managed services to household brands and security leaders, but you will also play a key role in building the sales organization at our growing, venture-backed company.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage a territory selling managed intelligence services into the security, intelligence, and trust & safety teams at large enterprises ($1b+ annual revenue)
- Work closely with prospects to navigate complex sales cycles, directly and indirectly adding value for the variety of stakeholders required to close deals
- Proactively collaborate within the Nisos sales team and with sales teams at industry partners to identify opportunities to act as and draw upon force multipliers
- Contribute to Nisos sales, marketing, product, and engineering strategy, serving as the voice of the market for your territory
Who You Are
- You are an experienced prospector and closer who looks forward to putting new opportunities into the pipeline and hitting “closed -won” in Salesforce
- You have consistently been a top performer on your teams
- You have an appreciation for complex sales cycles and like using data and testing processes to improve efficiency
- Ideally, you have direct experience selling to cybersecurity, and specifically threat intelligence, buyers
- You are an enthusiastic team player interested in tangibly contributing across the company to help us grow
If hired, Nisos will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Nisos’ Equal Opportunity Employment Commitment
Nisos is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nisos evaluates qualified candidates without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Nisos provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.