Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Vollzeit / Full-time
NIST is the digital companion on your real estate journey. It is our mission to re-adjust the entire mortgage process to a new generation of digital loanees: We coach our users whenever they need us and wherever they are, digitally and hassle-free.
We are both independent so we can offer the best loans and into transparency, giving our users full control over each step of their mortgage progress.
What’s in it for you
- support designing and building our state-of-the-art isomorphic/universal web application
- implement new features in a highly collaborative work environment consisting of Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and Business Specialists
- develop and implement the best practices in every field of software/product design and development
- contribute actively to a future-ready, high-quality and performant code base
- share your technical solutions and product ideas with the whole NIST team on a regular basis, e.g. in design and code reviews or via pair programming
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience in developing frontend applications (TypeScript, CSS, Node.js)
- a lot of practical experience with web frameworks (z.B. React, Angular, Backbone, etc.)
- you have fun developing outstanding products and high demands on design and its realisation
- a flexible workflow, the strong ability to work in teams and very good communication skills
- experience with agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- a B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (preferred)
- complete fluency in English, German skills are a plus
What we offer
Our NIST team is interdisciplinary, we encourage an open feedback culture and offer plenty of creative leeway, so that you can optimally develop your skills and interests. Plus, you’ll get the exciting opportunity to support build a young fintech startup and bring in your own ideas.
Does this match your profile? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV as well as your salary expectations and earliest starting date.