Full Stack Engineer (m/f)
Vollzeit / Full-time
NIST is the digital companion on your real estate journey. It is our mission to re-adjust the entire mortgage process to a new generation of digital loanees: We coach our users whenever they need us and wherever they are, digitally and hassle-free.
We are both independent so we can offer the best loans and into transparency, giving our users full control over each step of their mortgage progress.
What's in it for you
- Design and build our state-of-the-art isomorphic / universal web application
- Build Java-based back-end applications and REST API services, as well as develop object-oriented software in Java
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with a team of engineers, product managers, designers and business specialists
- Develop and implement best practices in all areas of design and development
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performant code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the NIST team through design reviews, pair programming and code reviews
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for designing product user interfaces that help drive rapid business growth
- Communicate ideas with cross-functional teams in an effective manner
What you will bring along
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Backbone, etc.)
- Extensive experience building Java-based back-end applications and REST API services, as well as developing object-oriented software in Java
- Significant experience working with relational databases
- A deep understanding of software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews and design documentation
- Finding fulfilment in building great products
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject preferred
- Complete fluency in English, German is a plus
What we offer
Our NIST team is interdisciplinary, we encourage an open feedback culture and offer plenty of creative leeway, so that you can optimally develop your skills and interests. Plus, you’ll get the exciting opportunity to support build a young fintech startup and bring in your own ideas.
Does this match your profile? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV as well as your salary expectations and earliest starting date.