(Senior) UI Designer (m/f/d)
Vollzeit / Full-time
NIST is the digital companion on your real estate journey. It is our mission to re-adjust and innovate the entire mortgage process to a new generation of digital loanees: We coach our users, whenever they need us and wherever they are, fully digital and hassle-free. We are independent mortgage advisers, so we can offer the best loans of more than 400 banks to our users, giving them full transparency and control over their largest financial transaction of their lives.
What's in it for you
- be responsible for creating and designing the NIST design vision in close collaboration with our interdisciplinary product team comprising of our CPO, UX Designer, Product Manager and Software Developers.
- work in a clear user-centered and mobile-first oriented way.
- develop NIST’s design and the underlying style guide as well as refine it with a hands-on mentality.
- take responsibility for the further development of our NIST brand.
- work together closely with our UX Designer regarding topics such as research, information architecture, interaction design and much more.
- multiple years of practical experience as a designer in a digital work environment – ideally, you have already worked in a startup or in digital product development.
- an outstanding feel for design, typography and animations, which you will present us in your attached case studies.a lot of know-how in the field of branding and the commitment to actively use it at NIST.
- to create and work with design style guides; atomic design is not completely new to you. very knowledgeable and routine usage with tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS, Invision and similar softwares.
- to be able to simplify rather complexify issues with your designs.
- experience in HTML, CSS and JS are a definite plus.
- to be able to work autonomously and possess a high degree of self-initiative.
- fluent English and at least basic German skills.
What we offer
Our NIST team is interdisciplinary, we encourage an open feedback culture and offer plenty of creative leeway, so that you can optimally develop your skills and interests. Plus, you’ll get the exciting opportunity to support building a young fintech startup as well as bring in your own ideas.
Does this match your profile? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV, portfolio or relevant case studies as well as your salary expectations and earliest starting date.