Product Management Intern (m/f/d)
Praktikum / Internship
NIST, founded by BCG DV & wüstenrot early 2018, is the digital companion on your real estate journey. It is our mission to re-adjust and innovate the entire mortgage process to a new generation of digital loanees: We coach our users, whenever they need us and wherever they are, fully digital and hassle-free.
We are independent mortgage advisers, so we can offer the best loans of more than 400 banks to our users, giving them full transparency and control over their largest financial transaction of their lives.
What's in it for you
- You will work closely together with our C-level, UX Design and engineering team, acting as an interface between the different departments
- You will maintain the product backlog, actively write user stories and help to shape our product roadmap
- You will manage and optimize the quality assurance (QA) process by creating and executing tests on websites and web-based products
- You will have a steep learning curve from day one – our team consists of a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, growth experts, product evangelists, software engineers & mortgage finance advisers
What you will bring along
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You have experience in a high-pressure start-up environment with exposure to multidisciplinary teams (preferred) and/or experience with a top-tier consulting firm, technology firm or VC fund
- You are structured, analytical and have good interpersonal skills
- You have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technology related field
- First working experience with agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) is a plus but not a requirement
- A hands-on mentality as well as excellent English skills complete your profile. Good command of German is a plus.
What we offer
Our NIST team is interdisciplinary, we encourage an open feedback culture and offer plenty of creative leeway, so that you can optimally develop your skills and interests.
Trying to modernize a decades old industry isn’t easy, but it is supremely rewarding. Sounds like a challenge you do not want to miss? Apply and become a part of our NIST team.