Senior Analyst- KYB Operations
Operations – KYC [Instarem] /
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
As a KYB Operations Senior Analyst you will –
· Review and process new onboarding applications for individuals and corporates as per internal policies and guidelines.
· Conduct in-depth AML/CTF investigations on open and escalated applications, identifying potential areas of financial, reputational, and regulatory risk.
· Utilize expert knowledge of money laundering, financing of terrorism, and related issues to resolve investigations promptly, preventing negative impacts on the company’s financial position and reputation.
· Review and analyze daily escalated cases, ensuring compliance with internal policies and regulatory standards. Document occurrences for regulatory and audit reviews.
· Handle complex and confidential cases independently, ensuring a complete audit trail for all alerts and cases.
· Monitor assigned businesses or products for AML activity and conduct autonomous reviews and investigations.
· Identify current and emerging transaction typologies, staying proactive in knowledge development.
· Run projects to improve processes through simplification or automation.
What expertise & experiences would you need to have to play this kind of role?
- Sr. Analyst: 5-8 years (4 years min in KYC/B onboarding, Periodic Reviews, AML monitoring, Investigations)
- Strong understanding of Client Due Diligence requirements across US, EU, and APAC region
- Experience in global payments or remittance organizations will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with Product/Tech teams to implement product changes or automation.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills are essential.
- Can prioritize, organize and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours and in rotational shifts to support operational requirements.
Join the world of Open Money @ NIUM
- We,atNium,areonamissiontotransformglobalfinancialinfrastructure.Wearedrivenbyourco-created values of teamwork, innovation, customer obsession and accountability. These aren't just buzzwords, they're how we do business every day and owned by each and every employee at Nium. We create new rules and new possibilities for a world of Open Money.
- Location: Nirlon Knowledge Park, Mumbai (Goregaon East)
- For more information, visit www.nium.com
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.