Lead- Tactical Automation
Operations – Program Management /
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
What we want you to do here:
• Will Work With operations stakeholders (Payment Operations, Partner relationships, KYC, Customer Experience, Transaction reconciliation and Finance Reconciliation teams) to understand the business requirements
• Will work on creating and providing solutions for business needs with the help office automation or any other technology like Google Sheets Automation, MS Office Scripts, Retool Application etc.
• Will work on translating business requirements into technical data specifications and manipulating larger datasets to support various data initiatives where data is capitalized as an asset.
• Will work on developing customizable reports, ad hoc analysis, and data visualizations in business-friendly manner to drive adoption
. • He will support existing developed UDA and Workflow maintenance and developments
• Tracking project progress and provide project timelines estimated upon request
• Partner and collaborate with operations experts to deliver automation solutions for dynamic environment.
Expertise and Experience required:
- Has a bachelor’s degree with 4-7 Years of Experience working with Reporting / Office Automation (VBA) and Any relations Database management (SQL/MS Access/ MySQL/ Oracle etc.).
- Manipulating large datasets using SQL to understand pattern in data as per the business requirements.
- Experience in preparing Business Requirement Document and working with Business SPOC to resolve data related queries.
- Responsible for end-to-end data analysis to understand and define how data is collected, transformed, and published to support the business users for their objectives.
- Understanding and hands on experience in creating UDA (User-Developed Applications) and Workflow Application using Office automation (VBA) or any other technology like Google Sheets Automation, MS Office Scripts, Retool Application etc.
- Good to have understanding of Dashboards and Visualization tools like QlikView/Power BI/Tableau.
- Understanding of RPA Tools available in market and hands on Experience with same e.g. Microsoft Power Automate/UI Path/Blue Prism etc.
- Open Communication: clearly convey thoughts both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- Can prioritize, organize, and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Behavioral competencies –confident, go-getter, inquisitive, comfortable to multitask on systems, can relate to Tech as an end user, team player, flexible, looks for improvements in pursuit of operational efficiency.
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.