Director – Sales Strategy and Operations- APAC
Business Development – Business Development /
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
Reporting to the EVP and General Manager of APAC, ME and Africa, this role plays a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our commercial sales organization.
As Sales Strategy Operations Director you will support with the scale-up of global sales activities for the APAC business. You will support the sales team in driving a significant increase in revenue opportunities through activities such as performing market research, reporting and event planning. This role will offer the opportunity to develop your sales strategy skillset in a fast-paced environment working closely with senior stakeholders in our region and located across the world.
What would a day in your #Life@Nium look like?
- Own the OKRs and setting the reporting framework for the APAC sales team
- Partner closely with the regional and global Leadership to achieve growth objectives and collaborate cross-functionally to drive strong performance across new business and account management sales motions
- Oversee key governance activities such as in-year reviews, audits on goals and metrics to ensure program relevance and integrity
- Establish new workflows, policies and guidelines within the Program and maintain internal knowledge databases.
- Set up and optimize our internal processes to streamline operations, pipeline funnel, team meetings, and information sharing
- Cascade, manage, and report performance metrics to the leadership team, and manage quarterly review sessions.
- Develop strategic insights to identify growth opportunities, efficiency, and optimization areas with cross functional leads to translate insights into plans of action.
- Build strong relationships with other teams across geographies to nurture great partnerships
- At least 8 years of experience, preferably in Sales Operations
- Experience in running multiple large-scale projects and workstreams concurrently.
- Experience in implementing OKRs in a high-growth global technology company as the role requires continuing to enhance the understanding of OKR philosophy and the quality of implementation.
- To be detail-oriented and have a keen eye for process inefficiencies and a desire to solve it
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, intellectual curiosity, and drive. Able to proactively identify areas of improvement and develop solutions to address them
- Experience building and managing relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including experience in presenting business content to senior stakeholders, peers and general audiences
- An effective communicator who is able to drive change management & training initiatives
- Hybrid working environment
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leaves
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.