Senior Product Manager
Product – Product [Instarem] /
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
Come join us in our mission to make money simple at Instarem!
Instarem is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager or Principal Product Manager to define and build our next generation of consumer products beyond our core capabilities in remittances. We are moving quickly towards becoming a multi-product platform, and you would play a key role in defining this future for Instarem.
Instarem is part of Nium, a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics.Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world’s largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
The Team You Will Join
You would be joining the Instarem Product team, leading the global implementation of our Consumer and SME cards programs end to end.
At Instarem, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a group of stellar Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building and scaling business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world.
What would a day @ Nium typical day look like?
- You will work with cross-functional teams and will be contributing to the to craft product strategy, development and launch of e-wallets new products and features, and GTM , and other neo-banking offerings such as crypto, investments, insurance, cards (amaze), etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and feedback to continuously evolve our cards offerings
- Collaborate closely with multiple product and business stakeholders to drive alignment and prioritisation, keeping customer value as top priority.
- Work with our external partners for win-win outcomes
- Proactively identify gaps in the product, processes, and market to lead the effort in building relevant solutions that drive business value
- Work closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Incorporate feedback from consumers, data, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis, and design features/functionalities to always keep miles ahead of the competition
- Gather post-launch client feedback, measure performance, and quickly capture leanings to adapt the product.
What experience and skills would you need
- Minimum 3 years full-time work experience in a product role
- Preferred experience with fintech consumer products (cryptocurrency, cards, etc.)Preferred experience with cards products
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand user focused the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Result oriented, and is excited by finding solutions to difficult problems
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence—ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Able to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Able to connect the dots across our ecosystem of products and craft GTM strategies with user at the center
- Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs; not afraid to get into the depth of engineering solutions and data analysis.
- Thrives in an unstructured an fast-paced environment
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.