Manager - Finance
Finance – Finance /
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
· Experience in managing a small team.
· Preparing Balance Sheet reconciliations/schedules (i.e. Balance Sheet proofing) to ensuring that the balances are appropriately disclosed and we have the break-up, details and the supporting documents.
· Act as the key point of contact and support for specific international entity/entities
· Liaise with tax and other teams to provide the required support/documents/details, wherever required.
· Prepare the entity financials and getting them audited.
· Handle the compliance requirements specific to fintech firms in the international countries.
· Lead and coordinate business initiatives, as required
· Should add value to the group by giving quality inputs and working towards effectively managing the tasks
- CA qualification
- Min 6-8 yrs years’ experience in public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) and/or MNC
- In-depth knowledge of accounting is a must. Should be technically strong with solid knowledge. Needs to look at compliance matters.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is required. Knowledge of other foreign local GAAP is advantageous
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.