Director - Performance Marketing
Marketing – Digital /
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
About the role:
As our performance marketing team leader, you will drive a comprehensive growth strategy, including buyer engagement, acquisition, nurture, and conversion to quickly scale Nium’s customer acquisition strategy, globally. You’ll have a proven track record that showcases your ability to identify marketing channels, solutions, and ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand and increase revenue. In this role, you will find ways to boost current revenue sources and open new sources without overburdening the business with expenses, increasing churn, or shortening customer lifetime value (LTV).
You are someone who’s extremely motivated by driving and scaling growth and have a proven track record of doing so. You’re excited and inspired by the possibility of fueling a rocket-ship business, as well as shaping the future of global payments.
- Drive customer acquisition strategy, development, growth, and engagement;
- Manage cross-channel growth strategy, including paid and organic search, content marketing, account based marketing, CRM, lead nurturing, and conversion;
- Ensure team’s ability to execute on company KPIs;
- Spearhead campaigns focused on demand generation, including strategy for the short term and long term;
- Expertise in generating leads using various online and offline channels;
- Classify, score, and optimize lead generation and conversion funnel with understanding of how to drive each classification and increase conversion at the top of funnel, MQL and SQL levels;
- Ensure marketing operations is measuring and tracking various growth components along with providing the necessary support needed for broader marketing initiatives
- Properly forecast growth across channels and at conversion levels in conjunction with marketing and sales leadership;
- Regularly communicate recent changes and new feature offerings of our product to our customers, and educating to ensure success based on needs;
- Manage our paid search, display, video, social advertising and content syndication programs and spend in order to achieve ambitious user growth goals;
- Improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel and across multiple channels (social media, advertising, content & digital marketing);
- Regularly report on growth marketing performance and insights to senior leadership.
- 10+ years of B2B growth experience at a Fintech/Payments/SaaS or technology company
- 3+ years of experience managing a demand generation team
- Experience scaling B2B growth programs, with focus on ABM structure into the tens of millions in ARR
- Proven expertise in creating and executing multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that leverage inbound and outbound tactics
- Prior hands-on experience with various marketing and analytics tools in the Martech stack, including: Salesforce, WordPress, Google Search Console and Analytics, advertising platforms, data providers, intent platforms, content marketing tools, and Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with buyer’s journey and marketing funnel stages
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Ability to work well in a startup environment, and a desire to move quickly while wearing many hats
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Marketing, Computer science, Engineering, or related technical field
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.