Manager - Account Management - Singapore
Business Development – Business Development /
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
As part of Nium’s APAC Sales team, you’ll have the opportunity to partner with industry leaders in multiple strategic industries, including financial institutions, travel and technology and be part of our team of seasoned payments experts. You’ll collaborate across functions, working with teams including Account Management, Product and Compliance. Ultimately, our aim is to give our customers the best experience possible and provide innovative payment solutions that unlock business growth.
About the role
As a Senior Account Development Manager at Nium, your role will be pivotal in setting up our organization for commercial success and will drive the hypergrowth of Nium with exceptional impact. Reporting directly to the GM of the APAC region, you will generate new business opportunities and work side by side with our Business Development team to identify and qualify prospects across the APAC region.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- Engage with our business development team in collaboration to identify top-tier prospects for Nium’s best-in-class financial services platform.
- Engage with key businesses in Nium’s target industries to raise awareness of our available offerings in APAC.
- Generate qualified opportunities through email, networking and social selling.
- Work with the broader Sales team to identify and create material that will help speed up the sales process.
- Grow your knowledge of Nium’s offerings and addressable market to sell effectively.
- Maintain a positive, can-do outlook in times of ambiguity or conflict.
- Keen interest in building a career in Sales, Business development, or Account Management.
- Comfort and experience in working in a dynamic environment with ambiguous structure and processes.
- Experience in B2B opportunity qualification (Financial services or fintech experience a plus!).
- Objection handling experience.
- Experience organizing a lead pipeline.
- Usage of CRM, sales enablement and other prospecting tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving business environment with an engaged and upbeat nature.
- Hybrid working environment
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leaves
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.