Nu Look Home Design is a powerhouse in sales and marketing in the Consumer Services industry, headquartered in Columbia, MD. We are growing and looking to add several recruiters to our amazing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent college grads looking to gain real-life work experience with a professional firm. As a Entry-level Recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing and pre-screening candidates with the expectation that you would become a full cycle Sr. Recruiter which includes scheduling interviews, making offers and closing candidates.
We will provide a full training program that will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to be a successful recruiter.
No recruiting experience required.
Here's what you will be doing:
- The Entry-level Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, researching, and screening potential candidates for sales positions using online and social media sourcing techniques.
- Assists in the review of applications and phone screens candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position. Schedules candidates for additional interviews with others within the organization.
Here's what you need to know:
- Must have a 4-year college degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or Communications or related field
- Effective written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
$18.00 per hour plus overtime
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) and an awesome work environment. Nu Look promotes from within and we are committed to helping our employees grow and achieve at the highest levels.
Nu Look Home Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer