Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Reporting to: Director of Solution Delivery
Does the thought of working in a rapidly growing company excite you? If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company that is redefining the world’s largest industry, then Nobul is for you.
Nobul is the technology company disrupting the real estate industry. Our company’s culture is defined by innovation, trust, teamwork, loyalty and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The tie that binds us is the inner desire to continue to build and successfully execute our ground-breaking business.
We think big.
We are massively disruptive.
The right candidate will receive a generous base salary, a full comprehensive benefits package, educational reimbursements, as well as bonuses based on reaching milestones.
- Developing new features and extending existing ones
- Design and produce detailed technical specifications
- Unit and integration testing of your code changes
- Building libraries for future use and reference
- Provide high quality and well documented code
- Perform code review to ensure quality of code and design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work within an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack Software Development
- Expertise in modern mobile development
- Working experience with React / React Native.
- 5+ years of experience in at least one of modern programming languages (such as C++, C#, Java)
- Proven experience in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving
- Experience with both RDBMS and no-SQL data storage solutions
Nobul Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nobul welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.