Front End Developer (React/React Native)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nobul is the technology company disrupting the real estate industry. We are well into development of AI, blockchain and other proprietary technology to reshape the real estate industry across North America.
Our company’s culture is defined by innovation, trust, teamwork, loyalty and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The tie that binds us is the inner desire to continue to build and successfully execute our ground-breaking business.
We think big.
We are massively disruptive.
Does the thought of working in a rapidly growing company excite you? If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company’s success, then Nobul is for you. We are expected to go public on the TSX and NASDAQ within the next year. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Developing new and extending user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating UI designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and produce detailed technical specifications
- Unit and integration testing of your code changes
- Perform code review to ensure quality of code and design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work within an Agile environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience in front end development for web and mobile
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles as well as React Native on Android and iOS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is a bonus
Nobul Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nobul welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered.