Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive is a quota carrying sales position. As an early member of the team, you'll build a sales pipeline, manage enterprise relationships, help refine the sales process, manage the sales cycle, negotiate pricing and close deals to achieve annual targets. Your experience identifying problems and suggesting solutions, as well as building relationships and locating key decision makers within prospective accounts will be crucial to your success.
- Understand the business direction and goals of the accounts as a whole
- Add value to the customer long-term by becoming a subject matter expert in vertical to be a trusted advisor who understands business value - industry knowledge, competitive landscape, core business model for that vertical
- Create an executive network within accounts in territory
- Meet with customers in person when needed (travel up to 30%)
- Can pick up the need-to-know technical aspects of our product quickly
- Negotiate a large variety of sophisticated contracts
- Team-oriented; hungry and very performance driven
- Team-oriented approach to sales required
- Minimum 5-7 years of proven experience selling mid-market or enterprise software solutions
- Minimum 2 years startup experience (companies <100 employees)
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or marketing/sales technology sales experience required
- Coachable and willing to learn new skills/get hands dirty required
- SF Bay Area resident or able to work M-F from Node SF Office required
- Background of managing complex deal cycles (detailed close plans, separate business and technical evaluation tracks, manage detailed contract negotiations) preferred
- Technical background a nice-to-have
At Node, we believe the future of the web is not search; it’s proactive, personalized recommendations. Node is a roadmap to business success and recommends which accounts to break into, which contacts at those accounts to engage, and provides personalized plans with guidance on how to close.
We’re a team of ex-Googlers backed by NEA, Mark Cuban, Avalon Ventures, and Canaan Partners building a platform that aims to transform how business is done and drive the future of the contextual web.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options. We are located in SF and walking distance from public transit (Bart, Caltrain, Muni, etc.). You will be joining a brilliant group of experienced folks who are passionate about powering the future of the personalized web.