The Account Executive is a quota carrying sales position. As an early member of the team, you'll build a sales pipeline, manage enterprise relationships, help refine the sales process, manage the sales cycle, negotiate pricing and close deals to achieve annual targets. Your experience identifying problems and suggesting solutions, as well as building relationships and locating key decision makers within prospective accounts will be crucial to your success.
- Understand the business direction and goals of the accounts as a whole
- Add value to the customer long-term by becoming a subject matter expert in vertical to be a trusted advisor who understands business value - industry knowledge, competitive landscape, core business model for that vertical
- Create an executive network within accounts in territory
- Meet with customers in person when needed (travel up to 30%)
- Can pick up the need-to-know technical aspects of our product quickly
- Negotiate a large variety of sophisticated contracts
- Are hungry and very performance driven
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CMS, CRO Software, email technology, website analytics, or software platform solutions
- Background of managing complex deal cycles (detailed close plans, separate business and technical evaluation tracks, manage detailed contract negotiations)
- You are coachable and willing to learn new skills
- Must be a SF Bay Area resident
At Node, we believe the future of the web is not search; it’s proactive, personalized recommendations. Node is Account Based Intelligence. Acting as a personal sales analyst, Node recommends which accounts to break into, which contacts at those accounts to engage, and personalized account plans with guidance on how to close. We’re a team of ex-Googlers backed by NEA, Mark Cuban, Avalon Ventures, and Canaan Partners building a platform that aims to transform how business is done and drive the future of the contextual web.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options. We are located in SF, close to public transit (Bart, Caltrain, Muni, etc.). You will be joining a brilliant group of experienced folks who are passionate about powering the future of the personalized web.