Inside Sales Representative
Sales – Sales /
Full Time /
What does Nodes & Links do?
Did you know that an ancient Roman Aqueduct had an initial cost of 12 million sesterces but ended up costing more than 30 million? Big projects have always been problematic to humanity - we want to fix that.
We make DeepTech SaaS software to help people who deal with very large projects. Basically, if someone is building a nuclear plant or a large highway, they need a special kind of software to organize and prioritise their work.
We are a team of curious minds on a mission to revolutionise the way in which complex, engineering projects are planned and delivered. Our algorithms look at the project data and provide users with previously-unattainable insights. We do so at an unprecedented speed and ease, whilst promoting collaboration and information sharing within teams.
Having secured our Series A funding ($11 million yippee 🚀), this is just the beginning 💪
TechNation thinks we are one of the best AI start-ups in the UK, Construction Tech Review says we are one of the best start-ups in in the EU/UK and Amazon views us as disruptors of the industry. We are part of University of Oxford’s Creative Destruction Lab and Entrepreneur First alumni. We recently won the ‘Risk Innovation’ award from CIR, and have been shortlisted for AI product and innovation awards at CogX and by the British Construction Industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded and ambitious start up in a dynamic and mission-driven environment, leading the growth from a start-up to a fully-fledged organisation.
You will also be helping to solve one of the oldest problems of mankind and potentially save the economy billions - not bad right? 🤘
📣What will you do in the role?
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities within existing logos through active networking and personal/strategic emails, phone calls and social messaging
- Actively engage in brand advocacy
- Build relationships with key decision makers, up to and including C-Level Executives
- Qualify and uncover prospective client needs, goals and pain points to determine product fit
- Showcase Nodes & Links during the Qualification process
- Scheduling demo appointments between Account Directors and potential clients
- Achieve monthly quotas and daily KPI’s of a minimum of 50-70 outbound touch points per day (50+ phone calls per day minimum)
- Develop your sales skills through active participation in ongoing sales training
👓We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 1-2 years of proven sales success - experience in the SaaS space is a plus.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with potential clients
- A desire for continuous learning and ability to give/receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organizing. Problem analysis and collaboration should be a strength.
- Readiness for a professional environment and a strong desire to grow a career in software sales
- A background in competitve Sports at a high level
🚀We’re also excited if you have:
- Start-Up experience (VC-backed and/or at Growth stage)
- Project management skills
- STEM qualifications
🏄What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
UK or Remote (GMT/CET/EET time zone)
Hard working but not workaholic
Explorers. Data is our compass and innovation our destination
We are independent thinkers. We are not afraid of looking where no one else is
Team players. We believe the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts
We have strong opinions, weakly held
Continuously evolving the way we do things. Even our #donut dates
Nodes & Links is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Besides a competitive salary, we are also proud to support you with:
Equity options, because our success as a company is your success 💹
Global Health Insurance
Work with a team of rockstars. Yes - the team is that good 🚀
Remote work budget, so you can build your perfect set up (£/€ 500 year 1 - £/€ 100 year 2) 🏠
Personal development budget, so you can become the best version of you (£/€ 1,000 pa) 📔
Company laptop, so you can be mobile and work with the best tech 💻
Annual summer trip, because fun with your teammates matters 💃🏻
Wedding/Civil Partnerships additional leave of 3 days us ❤️