Social Media Manager
Helsinki, Uusimaa /
Noice’s “Social Content meets Multiplayer Game'' platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favorite content creators. What is today on current social platforms leanback, passive media consumption becomes on Noice lean forward, highly engaging multiplayer gaming. Noice is backed by founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, developed for years in stealth mode, thoroughly validated with players and content creators and launching very soon.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Social Media Manager to help shape and foster Noice’s social media presence across social media, including TikTok, Instagram, Youtube #Shorts, X and other social media platforms. Our innovative platform is designed for social and multiplayer interaction, which we expect to inspire passionate communities of gamers on Noice.
As Social Media Manager, joining at this early stage means that you, together with the Community Lead, will have a crucial role in designing and implementing our social media presence while having the freedom for your creativity to shine.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new platform comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a fast-growing startup.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team of over 50 employees has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at scale of over billion devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of users and innovative mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
We are a remote-first company with most of our team based around Helsinki, Finland. We welcome fully remote candidates within two time zones of Helsinki who are open to working on-site in Helsinki on average 2-3 working days per month. We are happy to fly you over from where you live for those on-site days and support relocation to Finland.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and optimize short-form video content and static assets for TikTok, Instagram, YouTube #Shorts, X and other social media platforms
- Create and optimize engaging social media content across social media platforms
- Work with freelancers, contractors or team members to create incredible video content showcasing the platform, with you responsible for its quality
- Keep up with social media trends and design reactive social media content accordingly
- Monitor social media KPIs and compile regular reports for internal stakeholders
- Define our tone of voice and shape our social media presence
- Help shape and execute the overall social media strategy for Noice together with the Community LeadEngage with members of Noice’s community across social media
What we’re are looking for
- At least two years of experience in a social media manager position working with multiplayer game communities or at a social platform
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing a social media calendar surrounding a game or a platform in line with the tone of voice and brand objectives
- Demonstrated experience with creating static image and video-based short-form social media content for TikTok, Instagram,YouTube #Shorts, X and other social media platforms
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of gamers, gaming culture, gaming communities, multiplayer games and of gaming content creators both on video and in live streaming
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of most popular social media platforms, best practices and what not to do
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices, processes, tools, benchmarks for social media management
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team, as well as produce professional documentation and updates in English
- Ability to thrive working in dynamic, startup-like environments where execution speed matters and new domains need to be mastered rapidly
- Ability to work effectively independently and with remote team members
What is in it for you?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems together with a fresh take on social and user generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and at extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in on our mission and will participate and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team of 60 employees has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at scale of over billion devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of users and innovative mobile games with tens of millions of downloads. Now we are set to create something even bigger.