Senior Director of Marketing
Helsinki, Uusimaa /
Please note we do not accept unsolicited submissions of resumes/CVs from agencies or headhunters and will not pay fees to any agency or company that does not have a signed agreement and ongoing collaboration with Noice.
Noice’s “Social Content meets Multiplayer Game” platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favorite content creators. What is today on current social platforms leanback, passive media consumption becomes on Noice lean forward, highly engaging multiplayer gaming. Noice is backed by founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, developed for years in stealth mode, thoroughly validated with players and content creators and launching very soon.
Our ambition is to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and hundreds of thousands of content creators within three years. And this is where you come in.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing to drive Noice’s user growth thru social video sharing and performance marketing on Tiktok, Youtube, Instagram and other social and gaming video platform. You’ll own Noice’s social video marketing from ideation to execution to analysis to KPIs and P/L.
In this role you’ll build and lead an international, remote-first team of video creatives, performance marketers, copywriters and analysts. You’ll work with creators and influencers on Noice to help them create engaging clips for sharing and use their content as source material for your campaigns. You’ll work hands-on with both in-house and on contract video creatives to rapidly create and explore short and long form videos on Tiktok, Youtube Shorts, Insta Reels, YouTube videos and game clipping services.
You own the KPIs for the content you create and analyze which clips work, iterate on those that have promise and double down with performance advertising on high performing clips to drive new users to Noice.
When successful in the first 12 months this is what your team has achieved: working with Noice’s creators you’ve created over 10,000 engaging video clips, over 1,000 of those clips have gone viral gaining in total 10s of millions of views, likes and shares and attracted millions of users to start using Noice.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new platform comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a fast growing startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based around Helsinki, Finland. We welcome fully remote candidates in Europe.
What you’ll be doing
- Own social video marketing end-to-end from ideation to KPIs to P/L
- Build and lead an international, remote-first team capable of delivering 10.000 shared video clips attracting 10s millions views and driving millions of users to Noice in 12 months
- Work with Noice’s content creators to create shareable content and turn it into explosively engaging short and long form video clips
- Organize and lead creative efforts across in-house and contract video creatives
- Analyze Noice’s clips, iterate on promising clips and performance market highest performing clips to drive new user acquisition
- Analyze popular clips on social video platforms to identify trends and opportunities to tap into and rapidly produce Noice clips that leverage those trends and opportunities
- Produce artwork, video templates, motion templates, frames and other elements for use by your team, Noice’s content creators and users in their clips
What we’re are looking for
- Strong track record of short and/or long form video marketing for driving business outcomes
- Several years of hands-on experience on working on social video platforms and tools for those platforms
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading marketing teamsStrong understanding of performance marketing and experience in running campaignsInnate appreciation and understanding of gaming culture, trends, livestreaming and video
- Experience in working with content creators and influencers both in gaming and other domains
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices, processes, tools, benchmarks for marketing and ability to rapidly deploy that knowledge to build up marketing operationsAbility to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions with the team and the broader company, as well as produce professional documentation and updates in English
- Ability to thrive working in dynamic, startup-like environments where execution speed matters and new domains need to be mastered rapidly
We appreciate also
- You are creative marketing lead for whom exploration and experimentation are natural traits
- For you a KPI dashboard with numbers that are markedly different from yesterday is an invitation for you to dig deeper to see what has happened
- You have worked previously in a startup, creator economy or games companyProactivity and strong self-management skills
- Ability to prosper and lead in a remote-first, international team
What is in it for you?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems together with a fresh take on social and user generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and at extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in on our mission and will participate and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.