We do not accept unsolicited submissions of resumes/CVs from agencies or headhunters and will not pay fees to any agency or company that does not have a signed agreement and ongoing collaboration with Noice.
Noice’s “Social Content meets Multiplayer Game” platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favorite content creators. What is today on current social platforms leanback, passive media consumption becomes on Noice lean forward, highly engaging multiplayer gaming. Noice is backed by founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, developed for years in stealth mode, thoroughly validated with players and content creators and launching very soon.
Noice was founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at a scale of over a billion end devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of end users and mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to join our team as Product Director to take the overall responsibility for product strategy and development of Noice’s social platform.
Joining the company’s executive team you will define the product strategy and roadmap for the social platform and oversee the on-going development and operation of the social platform that is an integral part of our multiplayer game offering. You’ll be working on wide variety of demanding and rapidly growing domains such as:
--- Content: discovery and organization of rapidly growing set of immersive, varied content for diverse, global audiences from feeds to search to ML recommendation systems
--- Community: systems and tools to foster positive, non-toxic communities of millions of users and features such as rich and scalable chat and messaging, user generated content systems, social feeds
--- Commerce: global, multi-sided platform commerce with payments from web and mobile consumers and payouts to prosumer and business customers and integration with third party monetization systems such as ad networks
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new consumer service comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a fast growing startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in and around Helsinki, Finland. For this role we are primarily looking for people based in Helsinki, but are also open to remote candidates (within one timezone of Helsinki) who are able to spend a substantial amount of time in Helsinki.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the product strategy and its results for Noice’s social platform
- Own the business and operational metrics of the social platform and scale it
- Oversee the implementation of the product strategy and objectives in close co-operation with R&D leadership
- Plan roadmaps, priorities, scoping and resourcing and then help teams to deliver on those plans
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to set strategic and tactical product objectives
- Grow our team by hiring the right talent and helping team members to grow personally and professionally
What we are looking for
- You are a smart person who gets things done and have a track record of results
- You are driven to build world class software services and can demonstrate your passion to go above and beyond
- You are a people and team leader who can help high performance teams excel even further
- You have a proven track record at director level in leading and executing product strategy in B2B or B2C companies that operate large scale software services or games
- You work hands-on when needed to get the product where it needs to
- You are an expert communicator and motivator who works cross-functionally and with internal and external stakeholders. You drive to first to understand and then to set direction and to align everyone to deliver results
- You are a lifelong rapid learner who is not satisfied with the status quo
We appreciate also
- Experience with small, rapidly growing teams or early stage software startups
- Experience with marketplace, network or platform software services
- Experience or insights into the gaming industry, especially free-to-play games
What is in it for you?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems together with a fresh take on social and user generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and at extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in on our mission and will participate and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.