Senior Mobile Frontend Engineer
Engineering – Client /
Noice is the next-gen livestreaming platform, where you Play the Stream. Instead of just passively watching streams, on Noice, viewers play the stream as they watch the creator’s livestream predicting what’s going to happen. Watch Noice’s first look video to see how it works.
We’re looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our experienced product organization. You will be working in one of our cross-functional product teams (PODs) to design, build and improve our cutting edge game and platform experience in close collaboration with UX designers, product managers and other engineers.
Noice has raised over $27 million from founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, been developed for years in stealth mode and is now in Closed Beta. Our ambition is to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and tens of thousands of content creators within the next three years. You’ll have a key role in enabling that to happen.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in Europe with hubs in Helsinki, Finland and London, UK. This role is fully remote.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team of over 70 people building a groundbreaking new “multiplayer x social” platform comes with a salary of around 6000€ / month and equity ownership in a well-funded and highly disruptive startup.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create engaging and juicy user interfaces for desktop and mobile clients
- Collaborate with UX and game designers to translate designs productively to well-architected and easy-to-maintain user interface implementations
- Collaborate closely with backend engineers to define APIs and protocols and to build on backend services built for large-scale
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid hands-on experience in developing feature-rich, engaging and polished user interfaces
- Expertise in developing for web and/or mobile clients
- Proficiency in React, React Native, Typescript and GraphQLWell-versed in unit testing and other quality practices
- Creative approach to software development with a keen interest in taking on new challenges to learn
- Ability to efficiently contribute within an agile team building new software services
- Effective communication skills to articulate ideas and solutions clearly in English with the team
WE ALSO APPRECIATE EXPERIENCE IN
- Working with 3D user interfaces / three.js
- UX design
- Working with modern cloud infrastructure and tooling (GCP, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Distributed application development, microservices or event-based communication
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining Noice as a Senior Frontend Engineer offers the opportunity to be in a key role in building a cutting-edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems with a fresh take on social and user-generated content. You will be part of a motivated and experienced team, developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies.
At Noice, you will have the chance to contribute to the design and improvement of the platform actively, take ownership of your work, and share your learnings with the team.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply! Send your CV and cover letter through the application link as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.