Senior Product Manager
Helsinki, Uusimaa /
Please note we do not accept unsolicited submissions of resumes/CVs from agencies or headhunters and will not pay fees to any agency or company that does not have a signed agreement and ongoing collaboration with Noice.
Noice is an early stage stealth startup working on a groundbreaking “Social X Multiplayer Game” platform for gamers. We’ve raised several million euros in funding from games industry leaders, validated our offering with our end users and are now building our platform towards launch.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team of over 40 employees has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at scale of over billion end devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of end users and innovative mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team as the owner of product management for key parts of Noice’s social platform.
You will work with the company’s CEO and other key leaders to define product requirements for Noice’s social platform, work with engineering leaders to deliver these features and operate and tune those features in live operations. You will work broadly across features, different end users and use cases that make up the social platform.
You’ll be working across complex and interesting product domains such as
--- Creators: workflows, engagement and self-serve tooling for content creators on Noice
--- Content: discovery and organization of rapidly growing set of immersive, varied content for diverse, global audiences using feeds, search and ML recommendation systems
--- Community: systems and tools to foster positive, non-toxic communities of millions of users and features such as rich and scalable chat
--- Commerce: global, multi-sided commerce with payments in and out and integration with third party monetization systems such as ad networks
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new consumer service comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a fast growing startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in and around Helsinki, Finland. For this role we are primarily looking for people based in Helsinki, but are also open to remote candidates (within two timezones of Helsinki) who are able to work on-site in Helsinki on average 2-3 working days per month.
What you’ll be doing
- Own product management for key parts for Noice’s social platform and contribute broadly across features that make up the social platform
- Work closely with the company’s leadership and R&D teams to ensure product roadmap meets the company’s strategic goals
- Translate product roadmap and vision into actionable, prioritized feature specifications together with our design teams
- Develop systematic methods to unearth and to distill both B2B and B2C user requirements and expectations
- Co-operate closely with the R&D team to deliver and iterate on features that you own
- Deploy and live operate features and identify opportunities for future development and optimization
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to set strategic and tactical product objectives
What we’re are looking for
- You have strong track record of product management from B2C software services or F2P games
- You are driven to build world class software services and can demonstrate your passion to go above and beyond
- You work hands-on to get the product where it needs to
- You have a strong understanding of product analytics, running quantitative tests and distilling insights from them
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- You are an expert communicator and motivator who works cross-functionally and with internal and external stakeholders. You drive to first to understand and then to set direction and to align everyone to deliver results
- You are a smart person who gets things done
- You are a lifelong rapid learner who is not satisfied with the status quo
We appreciate also
- Experience in adjacent fields such as UX design, software engineering, BI or analytics, QA, community management, e-commerce
- Experience with small, rapidly growing teams or early stage software startups
- Experience with marketplace, network or platform software services
- Experience or insights into the gaming industry, especially free-to-play games
What is in it for you?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems together with a fresh take on social and user generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and at extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in on our mission and will participate and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.