Senior Community Manager (Pacific Time Zone - Remote)
Noice’s “Social Content meets Multiplayer Game'' platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favorite content creators. What is today on current social platforms leanback, passive media consumption becomes on Noice lean forward, highly engaging multiplayer gaming. Noice is backed by founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, developed for years in stealth mode, thoroughly validated with players and content creators and launching very soon.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Community Manager to help shape and foster Noice’s player and creator communities on our own platform, on our Discord server and on other social media. Our innovative platform is designed for social and multiplayer interaction, which we expect to inspire passionate communities of gamers on Noice.
As Senior Community Manager joining at this early stage means that you, together with the Community Lead, will have a crucial role in designing and implementing how these communities form, what culture and norms are adopted, what roles and responsibilities the community members will have and how Noice’s team engages with the community.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new platform comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a fast growing startup.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team of over 50 employees has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at scale of over billion devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of users and innovative mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
We are a remote-first company with most of our team based around Helsinki, Finland. For this role, we are looking for remote candidates located in or near to the Pacific Timezone. You could also be a nightcrawler in some other time zone - in that case, make sure to let us know that working during odd hours fits your lifestyle for the long term.
What you’ll be doing
- Engage with members of Noice’s community on Noice’s platform, on our Discord server and across social media
- Create engaging social media content across social media
- Help design and execute the community management strategy for Noice
- Solve complex community issues and proactively head off negative behavior
- Help champion our community, player and creator needs and issues within Noice
What we’re are looking for
- At least three years of experience in a community management position working with multiplayer game communities or at a social platform
- Demonstrated experience in building and nurturing an online community surrounding a game or a platform
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of gamers, gaming culture, gaming communities, multiplayer games and of gaming content creators both on video and in live streaming
- Strong hands-on experience using Discord to build & foster a communities
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of the most popular social media platforms, best practices and what not to do
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices, processes, tools, benchmarks for community management
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team, as well as produce professional documentation and updates in English
- Ability to thrive working in dynamic, startup-like environments where execution speed matters and new domains need to be mastered rapidly
- Ability to work effectively independently and with remote team members
We appreciate also
- Experience with small, rapidly growing teams or early stage software startups
- Experience with creating static image and video based short-form social media content for TikTok, Instagram,YouTube Shorts, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Remote (Must be able to work on Pacific time zone schedule)