User Acquisition Manager
Helsinki, Uusimaa /
Please note we do not accept unsolicited submissions of resumes/CVs from agencies or headhunters and will not pay fees to any agency or company that does not have a signed agreement and ongoing collaboration with Noice.
Noice’s “Content meets Multiplayer Game'' platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favorite content creators. Instead of just passively watching content, on Noice, users play with the content and the creators. Our stealth beta version has shown that users are engrossed in this lean-forward multiplayer experience with the creators, which results in much higher engagement, retention and monetization for the creators.
Noice has raised over $25 million from founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, has been developed for years in stealth mode and has been thoroughly validated with players and content creators. Our ambition is to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and tens of thousands of content creators within the next three years.
And this is where you come in. We are seeking a User Acquisition Manager (Europe-based) who will be responsible for Noice's user growth through social video sharing and performance marketing on platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and other social and gaming video channels. You’ll own the process from ideation to execution and experimentation, as well as tracking the KPIs and delivering ROI.
In this position, you will create and optimize high-performing campaigns using the most engaging content created on the Noice platform. You will create an all-encompassing video content process that can mass-produce short-form video assets from multiple sources and post them on multiple platforms. You will spend the budget to drive the scale of the most successful channels and creatives. You will organize and oversee the work of outsourced video creatives and copywriters, and collaborate with the creators on their content and social channels for mutual benefit, reach, and acquisition.
If successful in the first 12 months, you will have achieved:
- Over 10,000 engaging video clips created from Noice's content
- At least 1,000 of those clips have gone viral, gaining tens of millions of views, likes, and shares
- Attracted millions of new Noice users
This is an opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team of 70+ people to build a groundbreaking new social platform. The position comes with a competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing, well-funded, highly disruptive startup. We are a distributed company with most of our team based in Europe with hubs in Helsinki, Finland and London, UK. For this role, we welcome remote-first candidates in Europe.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team of 70 employees has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at scale of over billion devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of users and innovative mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and own a high-performance video content production and marketing process that can grow to very large throughput and scale (software, automation and people)
- Own paid social video marketing end-to-end, from ideation to KPIs to P/L
- Work with Noice’s content creators to create shareable content and turn it into explosively engaging short and long-form video clips
- Organize and lead creative efforts across in-house and contract video creatives
- Explore Noice’s clips, iterate on promising clips and performance market highest-performing clips to drive new user acquisition
- Analyze popular clips on social video platforms to identify trends and opportunities to tap into and rapidly produce Noice clips that leverage those trends and opportunities
What we are looking for
- You get gaming creators and the creator economy, you know what makes them tick and what gamers love about them
- You have overseen a ‘paid social video content machine’ previously
- You have a strong track record of short and/or long form video marketing for driving business outcomes
- Multiple years of hands-on experience on working on social video platforms and tools for those platforms
- Strong understanding and track record of performance marketing and experience in running campaigns
- You are very proficient with numbers and data, both in close-up detail and also visual summaries to take clear actions from to optimiseYou have innate appreciation and understanding of gaming culture, trends, livestreaming and video
- Experience in working directly with content creators and influencers both in gaming and other domains
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices, processes, tools, benchmarks for marketing and ability to rapidly deploy that knowledge to build up marketing operations
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions with the team and the broader company, as well as produce professional documentation and updates in English
- Ability to thrive working in dynamic, startup-like environments where execution speed matters and new domains need to be mastered rapidly
We appreciate also
- You are creative marketer for whom exploration and experimentation are natural traits
- You have examples of where you’ve executed successful ‘PRable moments’ or earned media on social or utilising creators
- A KPI dashboard with numbers that are markedly different from yesterday is an invitation for you to dig deeper to see what has happened
- You have worked previously in a startup, creator economy or games company
- Proactivity and strong self-management skills
- Ability to prosper and lead in a remote-first, international team
What is in it for you?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems together with a fresh take on social and user generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with a motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and at an extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in our mission and will participate and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.