Senior Demand Generation Manager
United States (Remote) /
WHAT WE DO
NoiseAware is a well-capitalized, high-growth IoT startup based in Dallas with a remote team that provides the world’s first privacy-safe noise monitoring service for Airbnb and vacation rental managers. We are a hardworking, talented, and fun group of highly driven individuals solving the largest livability issue in many cities across the world. We have customers in more than 40 states and 10 countries and we are expanding quickly.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
NoiseAware is hiring a Senior Demand Generation Manager (SDGM) to join our marketing team during an invigorating stage of growth. The SDGM will have the opportunity to take our Demand Generation to the next level by developing and executing multi-channel campaigns to drive leads for our sales pipeline. The SDGM will be our subject matter expert in CRM, SEM and SEO and will help us make data-informed decisions by illustrating the impact of our strategies on the bottom line.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with driving results and growth. Succeeding in this role requires creative instincts, a continued drive for improving results, and the ability to author strategic points of view all while managing the day-to-day channel initiatives. This person needs to be comfortable being hands-on with our team, ad agencies, and additional vendors. We are looking for someone who, like us, is customer-obsessed, transparent and candid, committed and conscientious, and people-centric!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (Required)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google analytics, or web traffic analytics
- A/B testing tools experience ideal (Optimizely, VWO)
- Comfortable managing the relationship with an ad agency
- WordPress knowledge
- Ecommerce experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (Negotiable)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Startup experience
- B2B SaaS experience (Series A and beyond)
- Prior experience working within an Ad agency
- Experience working with a marketing budget of at least $1M
- Experience with videography or running media/digital video campaigns
- Experience in Hospitality and/or short-term rentals
- Eye for design - ability to provide strategy input of imagery
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and executing multi-channel campaigns to drive leads for the sales pipeline.
- Manage CRM, SEM and SEO; including oversee agencies and manage advertising campaigns and budget.
- Develop and build buyer personas for our B2B and B2C SaaS and run A/B testing strategies against these personas.
- Assist in managing e-Commerce and implement best practices to increase online sales while decreasing abandonment rates.
- Proactively find opportunities for additional marketing spend and channel exposure.
- Manage the social listening of our brand, competitors, product, and more.
- Accountable for organizational collaboration and ensuring communication is shared and drives results for both teams (Marketing and Sales).
- Track and measure the impact of our programs and use insights/learnings to optimize initiatives for better impact continuously.
- Exemplify our firm’s values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
HOW YOU WORK
- You are creative, collaborative, and you have a “figure it out” personality.
- You are a clear communicator.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining keen attention to detail.
- You enjoy problem-solving on the fly and the fast-paced nature of running multiple projects, campaigns, and automated workflows at once.
- You have a learner mindset and are open to input on ideas and feedback on growth opportunities.
- You are scrappy and self-directed, a roll-up-your-sleeves type who takes initiative and you thrive while working autonomously.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are thrilled by the adventure of building an innovative business.
- You are highly flexible and adaptable to a fast-evolving environment.
WHERE YOU WORK
NoiseAware is based in Dallas, Texas, however this position can be done remotely from anywhere in the U.S.!
WHAT YOU GET
NoiseAware provides competitive cash compensation, comprehensive benefits, cool perks and super smart, highly motivated colleagues. You get to work on innovative, leading edge products that serve a true purpose in an industry that’s ripe for change, and enjoy a strong culture that values diversity and promotes our core values.
We think big, work fast, break things, learn lessons, and then implement meaningful improvements to our business and products. NoiseAware is looking for talented and hardworking people to join our growing team and help us build innovative home monitoring solutions for the property management industry.
NoiseAware exists to give property managers freedom. We protect properties, deliver operational insights, and build trust.
Putting our customers at the forefront of everything we do
Working to solve customer issues even when it requires unscalable efforts
Creating innovative solutions and building our own market owning brand
Transparent & Candid
We practice radical candor, and own wins and losses equally
We act to ensure no surprises internally or externally, flagging risks and sharing early
We document and share decision, actions, status and agendas to make remote easier
Committed & Conscientious
We are always proactive, and take initiative to solve problems together
We follow through, follow up, and present a replan when we need to
We are bold and relentless in winning deals, customers and markets
We look after our team, customers and partners, celebrate their wins, and their learning achievements
We are supportive of everyone doing their best
We provide thoughtful and supportive reactions when things don’t go to plan
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.