Billing and Collections Associate
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
Ensure timely and accurate billing of all clinician hours, reconcile discrepancies, and collect amounts due.
● Review time detail, create invoices, and submit to client
● Upload billings and/or enter time to agency clients
● Review agency client time reports to confirm accuracy
● Create process and procedures for each client
● Post and reconcile payments
● Create credit memos and post adjustments as necessary
● Monitor account receivable balance
● Submit adjustment and correction billings following clients instructions
● Contact client via phone and email as necessary for follow ups, payment reminders, issue resolution
● Bring any critical items to attention
Who Are You?
- Degree in Accounting
- Detail oriented: You obsess over the details of a contract, and ensure accuracy down to the tenth of an hour
- Ability to prioritize: You intake the needs of your constituents, ask questions, and prioritize accordingly
- High degree of professionalism: You will interact daily with the clients we aim to delight
- Initiative: You don't just identify challenges, you overcome them and present the solution
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.