Operations Associate (TOA)
Charlotte, NC /
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Forbes recognized Nomad as one of the “Best Startup Employers”, Newsweek included Nomad on its "Most Loved Workplaces" list, and Built In NYC named Nomad one of the “Best Mid-Sized Companies To Work For.” Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. We are a well-funded Series D startup backed by First Round Capital, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, Polaris Partners, Icon Ventures, Adams Street Partners, and Kevin Ryan (founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt, and DoubleClick).
The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so clinicians can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
The Operations Associate will play a starring role in crafting and implementing strategies and workflows to better serve our nurses. This will entail:
- Being the primary point of contact for our nurses while they are on travel assignments, and working tirelessly to solve their issues.
- Building strong relationships with working nurses in order to keep them coming back to Nomad for future opportunities.
- Ensuring that accurate, time sensitive information is communicated to our nurses at all times, while providing a best in class experience. This may occasionally include work outside of typical business hours.
- Identifying ways to improve internal team processes and workflow.
- Being the eyes and ears of Nomad and always finding opportunities to improve the customer experience, often cross-functionally.
- Collaborating with the Nomad Product team to translate front-line insights into new products and services.
- Embracing an “all hands on deck” culture.
Who Are You?
- You are an energetic, highly-personable, business driver who thrives on delighting customers.
- You have great prioritization and time management skills.
- You are very organized, accountable and detail-oriented.
- You are a strong communicator and have a knack for helping people solve their problems.
- You are eager to work in a changing, high-growth startup.
- You are excited to join a team oriented culture that celebrates wins and supports each other’s growth.
- Previous experience working with nurses or clinical staff is a plus!
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k matching, and remote work perks until we’re back in the office!
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.