Customer Success Manager
New York, NY
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. We are a well-funded Series C startup backed by First Round Capital, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, Polaris Partners, Icon Ventures, and Kevin Ryan (founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt, and DoubleClick).
The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
The Customer Success Manager at Nomad will lead our strategy to create a better customer experience for our nurses. Responsibilities will include:
● Manage our customer support process end-to-end to ensure all customers receive excellent customer service
● Oversee internal use of our customer communication tools (Zendesk and others) by building templates, managing internal workflows to respond to customers and improving processes
● Proactively anticipate questions by owning the Nomad knowledge base / FAQs and keeping resources up-to-date as the product evolves
● Leverage your customer success experience to develop the strategy and processes as the Customer Success department grows
● Work with our customers to understand their questions and issues and work tirelessly to solve issues
● Serve as the critical communication channel between our users and the Nomad Product team to translate customer insights into new products, communication strategies and servicesEmbrace an “all hands on deck” culture
● Take on additional projects outside your role when needed
How will you get started at Nomad?
In your first six weeks at Nomad you will:
● Streamline and simplify Zendesk for increased efficiency and an optimized user experience
● Triage or respond to all customer support requests
● Revamp the FAQ/knowledge base by engaging key cross-functional stakeholders
In your first six months at Nomad you will:
● Develop proactive educational content to support and engage users
● Work closely with product managers to anticipate updates to the product that need to be communicated to our users
● Collaborate with the operations team to refine our overall nurse communication strategy
Who Are You?
● 2-4+ years experience in customer success and/or customer support. Healthcare / healthtech / tech startup experience preferred
● Experience with Zendesk
● An independent and proactive self-starter with strong commitment to high-quality work
● A strong background in managing clients or customers, customer training and onboarding
● A lifelong learner comfortable who is comfortable with ambiguity but strives to create replicable process where none exist
● Strong writing skills and empathy for customers and their experiences
● Passion for building relationships with key stakeholders and prioritizing their needs
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.