Senior Manager Paid Acquisition
New York, NY
What is Nomad?
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
Nomad Health is looking for an experienced performance marketer to lead our online paid acquisition campaigns. In this role, you will oversee paid acquisition strategy, manage campaigns across multiple channels, and direct the team's resources to best achieve company goals. The ideal candidate has prior experience managing various online channels including SEM (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc) and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc) in a fast-paced environment. You will manage a seven figure budget.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing and is based in our New York City headquarters.
● Lead vision, strategy, and results for paid customer acquisition channels
● Deliver on revenue and marketing efficiency targets by constructing and optimizing a robust online advertising portfolio
● Play a key role in evolving our paid media KPIs, analytical systems, and business processes as we continue to scale
● Develop rigorous experimentation frameworks that result in significant learnings, ultimately increasing revenue and efficiency
● Drive our budget allocation processes in partnership with other leaders across the company
● Partner with Nomad product and operations teams to ensure that customer cohorts remain high quality after acquisition
● Partner with internal and external creative teams on the development of best-in-class creative assets
● Uncover new opportunities to acquire customers efficiently at scale.
Who Are You?
- At least 2-4 years hands-on experience managing paid acquisition campaigns through Facebook and / or Google
- Excellent analytical skills including expert knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets and web analytics tools
- Experience working in fast-paced environment with a focus on performance and driving results
- Good communication skills and experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams
Benefits + Perks
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.