New York, NY
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
As a key early member of the team, you will influence the long-term evolution of web technology for the country’s first tech-driven healthcare staffing platform!
● Recruit talented individuals for the product and engineering teams
● Manage relationships with external recruiting agencies
● Work directly with hiring managers to scope out needs and to develop recruitment strategies
● Own all phases of the recruiting life cycle: sourcing, screening, scheduling, hiring and on-boarding
● Attend tech conferences and meetups to network with technology professionals
● Write technical job descriptions
Who Are You?
● 2+ years of experience in technology recruitment
● Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
● Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
● Ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Good interpersonal skills
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.