New York, NY
What is Nomad?
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
The Account Associate will help in crafting and implementing workflows to better serve our clients. This will entail:
● Helping manage specific client relationships by identifying and sending them high quality clinicians
● Working to find new ways to provide our clients with value
● Working cross-functionally to help drive results
● Embracing an “all hands on deck” culture
How will you get started at Nomad?
In your first six weeks at Nomad you will:
● Gain a thorough understanding of the Nomad Health end-to-end experience and business model
● Develop a deep familiarity with the temporary clinician staffing market, its key stakeholders, and its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
● Understand what motivates people and organizations to engage in this market
● Understand the various interaction points between clinicians and clients on the Nomad platform
● Gain familiarity with the internal & external tools and platforms that we use on a day to day basis ● Begin assisting the team with managing our client relationships
In your first six months at Nomad you will:
● Have a full understanding of the healthcare staffing market
● Consistently conduct successful account management practices that delight our clients and helps improve Nomad’s placement rate
● Become a Nomad expert on servicing our clients.
Of course, over this timeframe, the product and the company’s needs will change, so your role will also evolve with time — with a sharp eye towards your professional development and personal satisfaction.
Who will you work with?
As a critical, early member of the Nomad team, you will interact frequently with members of Account Management, Operations, Management, Business Development, and Product teams.
Who Are You?
- You are an energetic, personable, hard-working, and driven team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy identifying problems and designing scalable solutions
- You are very organized and detail oriented
- You are a strong communicator that has a knack for helping people solve their problems
- You are eager to work in a changing, high-growth startup
- You have previous operations, customer success, sales, or project management experience and ideally start-up experience.
- You are fun to hang out with and just can’t wait to join our team!
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.