New York, NY
What is Nomad?
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
● As Product Manager, you will bring your creativity, intelligence, technical, and product skills to focus your scrum team on adding value for your product area.
● Working with your product, design and engineering counterparts, you'll play a leading role in defining, designing and bringing to life the Nomad product for your area.
● You will support the team to conduct market and user research to know your customers. You will define epics for your product areas on the roadmap.
● You will collaborate with key product, business and engineering stakeholders to prioritize your backlog.
● You will lead your scrum team and drive the process to deliver product epics according to Agile methodologies, while motivating your team to deliver their best.
● Your will proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
● You will nourish a collaborative environment by encouraging the sharing of ideas and openness to feedback, learning, and iteration.
● You will work with the product team to put in place and track success with metrics and data.
● Reporting directly to the Director of Product, this position will work out of our New York City office.
Who Are You?
- At least 3 years of experience in a Product Management role, working directly with engineering and design.
- In depth understanding of Product Management process.
- Experience working in Agile environments, particularly scrum.
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS products in a marketplace, B to C or B to B context.
- Ability to conduct user research and competitive analysis.
- Strong communication skills to foster cross-team and cross-office collaboration.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work autonomously.
- Passion for metrics and data-driven decision making is a plus.
- Experimentation, and particularly A/B testing experience.
- Product Management and Agile certifications and/or courses.
- Mobile apps experience
- Experience with healthcare systems or labor marketplaces.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.