Associate Product Manager
New York, NY
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. We are a well-funded Series C startup backed by First Round Capital, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, Polaris Partners, Icon Ventures, and Kevin Ryan (founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt, and DoubleClick).
The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
As Associate Product Manager at Nomad Health, you will have an amazing opportunity to learn from a stellar product team and support all phases of the product lifecycle and user journey. Your responsibilities will include:
● Partner with product managers and UX/Design to determine user pain points and priorities through discovery research and data analysis.
● Conduct competitive and market analyses.
● Participate in brainstorms to generate ideas for solutions to problems.
● Support the PMs in spec development and user story generation.
● Work with PMs to set up and analyze experiments.
● Contribute to Agile scrum team activities as needed.
● Assist with projects and go-to-market activities across the product team, including planning, execution, and monitoring success.
● Document newly released features. Work with QA to clarify, triage, and prioritize bugs.
● Analyze and report on product success metrics.
Who Are You?
● 1-2 years of related experience, such as product management, UX/design, product or business analyst, product engineering, or customer-facing operations role.
● Bachelor in Computer Science, Business, Data Science, or a related field.
● Enjoy being a generalist that wants to solve problems and create delightful experiences across our user journey. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with ability to synthesize user needs and pull insights out of data.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Natural collaborator and enjoy working in teams.
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work autonomously, while taking guidance from PMs.
● Agile experience, particularly scrum, a plus.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
● Product Management and Agile certifications and/or courses.
● Experience with healthcare systems, marketplaces, or recruiting technologies.
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.