Social Community Associate
New York, NY
What is Nomad?
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
Nomad Health is looking for a community lead to support the company's community of nurses and doctors. You will oversee our social media presence, manage community events, and conceive innovative ways to connect with our customers. The ideal candidate has prior experience successfully managing an online community and either knowledge of or a passion for the clinician workforce.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing and is based in our New York City headquarters.
● Grow our presence on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and online clinician communities
● Manage Nomad's social media calendar, create posts, and drive social media engagement
● Partner with Nomad product and operations teams to drive community awareness and engagement around new product features and other business initiatives
● Cultivate and manage relationships with influencers, developing a best in class influencer strategy
● Become intimately aware of clinicians' perception of Nomad and communicate those insights internally
● Uncover new opportunities to delight our community of nurses and doctors
● Measure and asses the success of our community efforts across all channels, regularly report and present results
Who Are You?
- At least 1 year relevant experience in community or social media management
- Experience creating a brand enhancing social media personality that people want to engage with
- Highly creative with an ability to create simple, compelling content including videos, images, and text.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills as well as a good eye for visual design
- Experience working in fast-paced environment, collaborating with others, as well as an ability to manage projects independently
- Always on top of the latest social trends and platforms changes
Benefits + Perks
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.