New York, NY
What is Nomad?
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
As a key early member of the team, you will influence the long-term evolution of web technology for the country’s first tech-driven healthcare staffing platform! At Nomad, you will:
• Work with a dynamic Product and Engineering organization to improve the
quality of the Nomad product
• Test and evaluate web and mobile applications to ensure that they meet
specifications and usability standards
• Create reports and analyze data about product quality and user behavior
• Work across the team to solidify acceptance criteria for user stories and
• Maintain automated test processes to enable continuous quality
• Train and evangelize the team on best practices and proper techniques for
software testing and quality assurance
• Develop test plans for new features
• Coordinate with development and product to prioritize, troubleshoot and
• Maintain testing database by tracking defects and regression tests
Who Are You?
- 2-4 years of professional experience working in an agile environment as a QA Tester and working on a variety of solutions for cross platform development for both web and mobile
- You thrive in a startup environment, and are comfortable working across teams and with incomplete information to solve big problems
- Experience with full product life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with SQL and basic scripting
- API testing
- White-box testing
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.