Paid Media Consultant
Washington, D.C. /
Marketing & Growth /
This is a temporary consulting opportunity to assist Girls’ Night In with a paid media campaign on behalf of a brand partnership.
1. Drive an estimated number of impressions within a specific timeframe
2. Drive action through these paid media efforts in the form of traffic to a pop-up website and email acquisition
End of June- End of August
~2 Hours per week
- Collaborate with and advise both the Design and Copy teams who will be creating the ads regarding best practices that align with the goals
- Advise the team and prepare for the campaign launch including, but not limited to, integrating pixels or tagging platforms connected to the campaign
- Daily hands-on management and optimization of key paid social channels (namely Instagram, Facebook, and any other recommended channel)
- Optimize and manage budget and bids across campaigns, ad sets, and ads to deliver return on paid spend
- Own measurement; tracking, monitoring, and optimizing performance against KPIs to effectively implement strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely and collaboratively with the internal GNI Brand Partnerships team on the strategy, progress, creative, and any requests needed to support the goals
- Update the GNI team with a weekly email update that shares core metrics and any valuable insights
- Deep knowledge of and mastery of utilizing social platforms for paid advertising
- Hands-on experience with bid management, campaign creation and audience refinement using various social ad platforms
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing and latest paid social trends
- Expertise around best practices (copy, design, format, etc.) for driving paid media campaigns
- Experience owning and optimizing campaigns to meet specific goals and objectives
- Experience working with various teams within an organization to drive a project forward
- Ability to understand and use data and analytics to optimize campaigns towards a specific goal
If interested, please get in touch at email@example.com, or apply here via Lever.
No physical demands required of this position.
No Plans, Inc. is a company that makes thoughtful brands for people who want to slow down and take care. Our brands include Girls' Night In (media), Whiled (DTC/e-commerce), and The Lounge by GNI (community platform for connections and gathering). We’re venture-backed by top VC firms in the country, and have been featured in outlets such as Vogue, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and more. Our team values empathy, diversity, care, connection, and curiosity. Join our team as we look to fulfill our mission of helping people live well-lived, well-curated lives.
What We Offer
- Employer-subsidized health insurance + vision & dental options
- Competitive market-based wage/salary
- Equity options for founding team members
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (20 days)
- “Breaksgiving” Days (company takes 2 paid days off per quarter to rest + recharge)
- Sick Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Discount on purchases of Whiled products
- Occasional: Staff Lunches, team bonding moments, professional development resources and opportunities, anti-racism workshops/training/resources
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a forwarding-thinking business with a WOC-led team and backing from top-tier VCs
- A chance to impact and shape No Plans, Inc. at its most critical time
- Plenty of room for career growth
Diversity and Inclusion
It is important that all prospective job candidates are aware of our company values and of our commitment to building an inclusive company culture. As a non-Black, WOC-led (Asian/Latinx-led) organization, we acknowledge that the realities of white supremacy, hetero/cis-normativity, and patriarchy, work in tandem to oppress both people and planet; and that through our own proximity to power, we have benefitted from systemic inequity.
We are committed to confronting and rectifying our privilege in service of co-creating an equitable workplace—a space where people can show up authentically in mind, body, and spirit. We honor the collective sum rather than a monolithic experience to reveal a path of excellency, yours and ours.
As we continue to build momentum within our anti-racist work, we pledge to be intentional in crafting actions that support diversity, equity and inclusion in our framework, and we invite all No Plans, Inc. team members to contribute to this goal.